Whew—the title is a mouthful. I am excited to share my new smoothie concoction. It is unique, delicious, and satisfying. The new mixture was inspired by the new Chobani Flip yogurts that I enjoy so much.
I created this smoothie when I woke up on Monday morning. I typically begin the week by attempting to think of something more than the long week ahead. (Grad school won’t last forever, right?) For me, excitement begins by creating healthy and SIMPLE recipes. Just like that, a smoothie was born 😉
White Chocolate Key Lime Protein Smoothie
- 1/2 of a 6oz Key Lime Chobani container (using 1/2 allows you to cut down sugar and make another smoothie later)
- 1/4 cup of plain, fat free greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 cup fresh kale or spinach
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder OR 1/4 cup FF cottage cheese
- 1 heaping tablespoon of white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp of group flax (optional)
Just blend all ingredients and enjoy!
Stay dry and warm on this gloomy Wednesday evening…two days away from the weekend 🙂